Students in the HGTC Study Abroad program…
- -Hone their critical thinking, written and oral communication, and analytical skills, while learning how history and art enrich their lives.
- -Gain an appreciation for the historical context of literature, how it affects and reflects the age in which it was written.
- -Spend only approximately 60% of the cost of most other student group travel abroad study trips which is a considerable savings.
- -Earn 6 hours of transferable college credit with course numbers denoting international study abroad status of these on their college transcript.
- -Take the 13 day travel abroad trip over Spring Break enabling students to only miss 2-3 days of regular class time.